Located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, with an area of 515m2 and capacity for 326 diners in its three levels, Agüelo 013 is an emblematic place with a lovely atmosphere. Thousands of locals keep countless memories about their youth in the days when it was one of the most typical taverns in Barcelona. A sophisticated environment and centuries of history are blended with our gastronomic proposal in the exclusive room Arcos, ideal for groups and events.
Built in 1850, in one of the villas owned by Earl of Fonollar, Marquess of Palmerola. At its beginnings in the early nineteenth century, it hosted a coal bunker, then a wine cellar and bottler, here it was delivered wine in bulk which was then bottled in carafes, until in 2013 the place was transformed into an avant-garde restaurant.
Agüelo013’s menu offers a Mediterranean market cuisine, with seasonal ingredients and international touches by Chef Jordi Martínez.
In addition, all our desserts and pastries are handmade prepared by our Master Pastry Francesco Salvatori.
PLANNING AN EVENT?TALK TO US
Discover the gem of Agüelo013 : its exlusive wine-cellar. A lovely place where you can find over 40 different national wines and 20 designations of origin.
Join us for a wine tastig with featured combinations and tastings. They are guided by our sommelier and they are ideal for those who want to learn more about wine secrets, the essential processes for a good wine tasting and degustation
– Minimum advance reservation : 15 minutes
– Please, indicate in comments if you need highchairs or space for baby stroller
– Online reservations are possible only up to 22 people. From 22 people, we kindly ask you to inquire by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Reservations for 9 or more people are subject to cancellation policy :
– Guarantee by credit card
– At least 24 hours prior to the reservation, no cancellation fees
– At least 6 hours prior to the reservation, modifications are allowed: no fees if the number of diners is reduced; upon availability if number of diners is increased.
– In case of a cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reservation or no-show, Agüelo013 could charge 10€ per person.
C/ Avinyó, 37
Gothic Quarter of Barcelona